Recipe donated by: Shelia Shores
In memory of Pat Head Summitt
- 1 can red kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can butter beans (do not drain)
- 1 large can pork & beans (Van Camp Original)
- 8 strips of bacon (cut up)
- dash of garlic salt
- 1 large red onion, sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
Cut bacon into pieces and heat in large pan; before bacon gets crisp add vinegar, brown sugar, dry mustard and onion rings. Cook 15 minutes on low heat.
Place heat in large casserole dish. Add sauce and mix well. Bake at 375 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.