Recipe donated by: Cindy Zomar
In memory of Rita Tis
- 3 sticks oleo (butter or margarine)
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cans crushed pineapple, drained by save the juice
- 4 sliced bananas, dipped in the reserved pineapple juice
- 1 large container of Cool Whip
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, drained
Melt one stick of butter or margarine and combine with graham cracker crumbs. Press into 9 x 13 pan.
Combine sugar, softened cream cheese and vanilla. Beat until combined and spread over graham cracker mixture.
Layer drained pineapple and banana slices over cream mixture.
Top with Cool Whip and garnish with cherries. Keep refrigerated.