Champagne Vinaigrette is easy to whip up with just a few ingredients, and adds a subtle flavor to salads and vegetables – and is a great use for leftover flat champagne! I love it on Potato and Green Bean Salad.
- 1/4 cup Champagne or prosecco (flat is okay)
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 1 T chives, finely snipped
- Juice from half of a lemon
- 1/2 cup good olive oil (not a sponsored link, just really good stuff)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine Champagne, mustard, lemon juice and chives in a medium bowl. Pour the olive oil in a slow but steady stream, whisking constantly, until it emulsifies. Taste and add salt and pepper to your liking.
Use immediately and refrigerate leftovers. When using leftovers, give the dressing a quick whisk before serving.